- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated January 13, 2014 at 5:32 am by .
- January 13, 2014 at 5:32 am #336842shreyjagma
This delicious and yummy cake does not need any baking. All you have to do is whisk all the ingredients and let it chill.
Ingredients:For the biscuit base:
- 175g digestive biscuits
- 75g butter
- 2 tbsp. clear honey
for the filling:
- 350g mascarpone cheese
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 large limes, grated rind and juice
- 300ml double cream
for the topping:
- 1 tbsp. clear honey
- 1 lime, juice only
- 250g strawberries, sliced
- 150g raspberries
- Crush the biscuits in a plastic bag with the help of rolling pin or blitz. Crush them until they become fine crumbs. Heat honey and butter in a saucepan on medium a temperature.
Mix the biscuits crumbs properly into it. Grease a tin with butter and tip this mixture into the tin. Press it over the base and keep it for chilling while making cheesecake.
- With the help of whisking technique, take a mascarpone cheese in a large bowl and make it soft.
Add honey into it and gradually whisk the lime rind and juice. Gradually later, mix the cream into it until the mixture gets a thick texture. Spoon this creamy mixture into the biscuit lined tin and spread it over the base layer in an even quality.Let the tin to get chill for four hours or may for overnight.
- To make this cake look more delicious, have a creative topping. Boil the lime juice and honey together in a saucepan at a medium temperature. Add some berries and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir it gently until the juices began to run. Keep it to cool down for some time. .
- With the help of knife, unmould the cheesecake from the tin into a serving plate.
Spoon the berry sauce on the top of the cake and cut them into slices to serve.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.