like most in this thread: "I’m NEW!!!"

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s like most in this thread: "I’m NEW!!!"

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi! My name is Micki and I just signed up! (I know, I know – you are all nodding your heads and saying – yeah!

we know! Or you wouldn’t be posting under this thread…)
      :smiley-signs061:

But heh! I’m only following directions from the “101” lady…

I read one article and signed up – so I still have a lot of exploring to do, but so far I am very excited to be here. i am hoping to find some very patient people when i start to ask questions – about three years ago i became “disabled” (gosh – i am learning to hate that word) with my memory being very affected. so more than a couple “steps” to a process and i get “lost”.

it’s extremely maddening – and if it’s maddening to me – i’m sure that it is maddening to people i don’t know but get stuck with my questions…… so all i ask is some patience from whomever decides to “help”… thanks in advance!

(and is there someplace in my profile that i can put this fact so that people who look at it know what they are getting into????)

:bs_offtopic:
      oh! and when i put in the “title”, “thread suggestions” came up and i noticed the word “kindle”. can someone clue me in on kindle related stuff here?

i can no longer read “real” books (can’t hold ’em and the type is way too small). reading is my world. especially since i have memory problems i can now re-read my favorite books and not be bored!!!

– see! there is a silver-lining to everything!!! :081:

Thanks in advance for any and all help!!!! two cents Micki

Welcome to Budget101.com. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have. If you want some quick tips check out the ‘Begin Here’ tab located on the green navigation bar.

It tells all the difference sections of the site & makes it easier to find things quickly. :5:

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s like most in this thread: "I’m NEW!!!"