- February 20, 2009 at 12:58 am #270808
2 cups flour
1 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/2 cup powdered sugar
4 eggs, well beaten
2 cups granulated sugar
1/3 cup lemon juice (1 lemon)
1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
Preheat oven to 350°. Mix all the crust ingredients in a bowl. Press into greased 9×13 pan.
Make sure the edges are higher than the center to contain the filling. Bake crust for 20 minutes or until it begins to brown. Combine, eggs, sugar and lemon juice and mix well.
Stir in flour and baking powder. Pour into baked crust and bake 20 minutes at 350°. Bars are done when they are firm to the touch.
Cut into small squares and dust with powdered sugar. These bars are extremely rich, so cut into small pieces.
- February 20, 2009 at 2:15 am #415530
I am getting heartburn already, I lluv these things. thanks for posting.
- February 20, 2009 at 10:39 am #415556
JoAnn, you are making me so hungry with all these goodies! Thanks:0
- February 20, 2009 at 10:49 am #415558
Let me tell you, these are the bomb. Lemon is a favorite of mine.
- February 20, 2009 at 9:13 pm #415595KawaiiGiggleParticipant
these sound so good. i think i am going to make these for my cousin’s birthday on sunday.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.