- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated September 6, 2012 at 12:18 am by .
- March 14, 2011 at 10:59 pm #292260
BBQ’d a tri tip last night. Have a chunck leftover I’m turning into tonight’s meal.
Sliced it really thin and cut each clice into strips.
Putting it in a skillit with some Broccoli, onions, and thin sliced carrots. (it’s what’s on hand)
Going to toss the whole thing with garlic buttered linguini.
voila! dinner for 5
- March 14, 2011 at 11:13 pm #429746
That sounds delish! We’re trying the new dish bubble & squeak. I found cabbages really cheap this morning when I was at the grocery store and didn’t have any idea what to use them for until I saw the latest $50 menu.
I love your idea of cooking everything alltogether!
- September 6, 2012 at 12:18 am #432831
I usually Don’t Have leftover Steak..and when I do..I got a bad habit of eating cold steak late at night..I dunno why I just love cold steak with A1 on it..lol man I’m so bad
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.