- This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated August 9, 2013 at 12:47 am by .
- August 8, 2013 at 8:35 pm #321385
Hi, I am new to the site. My daughter told me about it and I am very interested. She makes the laundry sauce (or whatever it is called) and says she loves it. I read the recipe for it but not really understanding it. It calls for “washing soda”. I am not sure what that is. Is it regular baking soda???
Hope someone will answer that for me. Thank you very much! Looking forward to saving money by using this site!
- August 8, 2013 at 9:50 pm #441692
Hello and welcome Sunnyjj.
Washing soda and baking soda are not the same thing.
Many stores carry the Arm and Hammer washing soda and it’ll be located in the laundry products area.
Enjoy and best wishes!!
- August 8, 2013 at 9:57 pm #441694
Hello and Welcome SunnyJJ! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Any questions, just ask. Thanks; Virginia
- August 8, 2013 at 11:52 pm #441704
The laundry detergent is what brought me to this site too. I made my first batch last night. It didn’t go as smoothly as I had hoped, but I think it turned out right. It got my clothes clean! Good luck with it. They also have a simpler no-cook version of the same recipe. I’m trying it next time.
- August 9, 2013 at 12:47 am #441711
Hi, again SunnyJJ! Hope you are enjoying the site. Hello and Welcome, MMMichelle! Good to have you here. Enjoy! Thanks; Virginia
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.