- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated October 31, 2008 at 9:04 pm by .
- October 31, 2008 at 9:04 pm #265590
1 box (7.05 oz) ginger lemon creme sandwich cookies (we used Carr’s)
2 Tbsp melted light butter (Land O’Lakes)
2 tubs (1 lb 8.3 oz each) refrigerated cheesecake filling (Kraft Philadelphia)
1 can (16 oz) pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie mix)
1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
Garnish: toasted pecan halves, caramel sauce
1. You’ll need an 8 x 3-in. springform pan coated with nonstick spray. Place cookies in a food processor; pulse until finely chopped. Add melted butter; process until crumbs begin to stick together. Press over bottom of prepared pan.
2. Stir 1 tub cheesecake filling in large bowl until smooth; spread onto crumb layer.
3. Stir remaining tub of cheesecake filling, pumpkin purée and pumpkin pie spice in same large bowl until blended and smooth. Evenly spread over plain cheesecake in pan. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
4. To serve: Remove pan sides and place pecans around top edge of cake. Put caramel sauce into a small ziptop bag, snip a small tip off one corner and pipe sauce on top.
Plan Ahead: Make cheesecake 2 days ahead, then top with pecans and caramel sauce just before serving.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.