- November 1, 2008 at 11:25 pm #265721
Layered Chocolate Chip-Oatmeal Cookie Mix
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
• 1 cup quick cooking oats
• 1 cup Rice Krispies
• 1/2 cup Hershey’s chocolate chips
• 1 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1 quart, wide-mouth glass canning jar
Layer first 5 ingredients in order listed in jar. Press down firmly on each layer before adding the next ingredient. Combine flour, salt and baking soda, mixing well.
Add the flour mixture on top of the chocolate chip layer. Add a gift card with the following instructions:
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Mix the jar of ingredients with 6 tablespoons softened margarine, one beaten egg and one teaspoon vanilla extract. Roll into one inch balls and place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Bakes about 3 dozen cookies. Enjoy!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.