Budget101 Discussion List Archives Laundry~Detergents~More Laundry Detergent 101 – Start Here

This topic contains 4 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by sewlisa14 November 10, 2014 at 1:16 am.

• Author

Liss
    Keymaster

:laundry:Welcome to the Everything & Anything DIY Laundry Detergent Forum!

Since members Most often search for my coveted Super Laundry Sauce Recipe (aka Mason Jar Detergent)- here are all the versions available

1. My No Fail, No Cook Super Laundry Sauce (This is one I HIGHLY Recommend!)
    2. Original Super Laundry Sauce Recipe (cook Version)
    3. Lavender Super Laundry Sauce– Softener Included
    4. Super Laundry Sauce Frequently Asked Questions– if you have a question about the detergent is has most likely Already been answered here!
    5. Fels Naptha vs Zote Debate- Settled.

:iron: Also, we have 50+ Laundry Recipes here on the site in 1 spot:

• Fabric Softeners
    • Liquid Laundry Detergent
    • Powdered Laundry Detergent
    • Hard & Soft Water Detergent Recipes
    • Various homemade Bleaches/Whiteners
    • Stain Fighting Recipes
    • Others- Dry sheets, Homemade starch, crease remover, etc

So welcome to the All about Laundry Forum! Feel free to dive right in :laundry3:

AndreaGwyn
    Participant

For some reason the link to the no cook brings up a ham recipe, is it just me or an issue with the site?

Same problem here. I’m sure I will find it though!

how do you get receipt

@julieb60 622178 wrote:

how do you get receipt

if you mean recipe, you just click on the links (the words in purple).

I have been making my own laundry soap for a while. I do like it quire well, but sometimes there are bits on my clothes that didn’t dissolve. I will be making this next time I need to make a batch.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Laundry~Detergents~More Laundry Detergent 101 – Start Here