- January 5, 2014 at 12:48 pm #336299LissKeymaster
:laundry:Welcome to the Everything & Anything DIY Laundry Detergent Forum!
Since members Most often search for my coveted Super Laundry Sauce Recipe (aka Mason Jar Detergent)- here are all the versions available
- My No Fail, No Cook Super Laundry Sauce (This is one I HIGHLY Recommend!)
- Original Super Laundry Sauce Recipe (cook Version)
- Lavender Super Laundry Sauce– Softener Included
- Super Laundry Sauce Frequently Asked Questions– if you have a question about the detergent is has most likely Already been answered here!
- Fels Naptha vs Zote Debate- Settled.
:iron: Also, we have 50+ Laundry Recipes here on the site in 1 spot:
- Fabric Softeners
- Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Powdered Laundry Detergent
- Hard & Soft Water Detergent Recipes
- Various homemade Bleaches/Whiteners
- Stain Fighting Recipes
- Others- Dry sheets, Homemade starch, crease remover, etc
So welcome to the All about Laundry Forum! Feel free to dive right in :laundry3:
- October 2, 2014 at 4:42 am #458766AndreaGwynParticipant
For some reason the link to the no cook brings up a ham recipe, is it just me or an issue with the site?
- October 19, 2014 at 2:09 pm #458956
Same problem here. I’m sure I will find it though!
- November 5, 2014 at 4:45 pm #459187
how do you get receipt
- November 5, 2014 at 6:36 pm #459191
- November 10, 2014 at 1:16 am #459325
I have been making my own laundry soap for a while. I do like it quire well, but sometimes there are bits on my clothes that didn’t dissolve. I will be making this next time I need to make a batch.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.