- December 12, 2006 at 2:26 am #238045
Sometimes it’s hard to cook for just two people. We love lasagne but for years this was a massive family size dish to be a crowd. Here’s a scaled down version with all the flavor, but you won’t be eating it for weeks, lol.
3 ounces lasagna noodles
dash of oregano
1 – 8 ounce can or 1 cup of spaghetti sauce with meat
1/2 cup cottage cheese
3 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
dash of salt
dash of pepper
Cook noodles according to package directions. Mix in small bowl, oregano, salt and pepper with spaghetti sauce. Alternate layers of noodles, cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese and sauce in small baking pan.
Bake at 375* for 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
© Can Stock Photo Inc. / fineartfoto
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- December 18, 2013 at 9:37 pm #445825
Thank you this recipe. I am loving this Thread!!!
- June 22, 2014 at 5:19 pm #454567
I usually use a bread loaf pan. Perfect size for the two of us.
- June 23, 2014 at 12:40 am #454559
Great ideas! Thanks!
- June 23, 2014 at 9:29 pm #454652
I will make and I can’t wait to try! Sounds delicious!!!
- August 8, 2014 at 1:07 am #457408
Wow !!!! This sounds so yummy. I’m definitely going to try this recipe.
- August 8, 2014 at 7:51 pm #457456mosParticipant
joelle213, I like your idea for the bread loaf pan. I’ll have to take that into consideration when I’m working on recipes for two;-D
- August 9, 2014 at 11:34 pm #457511
Great recipe going to try this its only me at home cooking for my self so this will be great for me
- August 10, 2014 at 12:22 am #457514
love all the recipes
ok do you have any low carb recipes
- August 15, 2014 at 3:27 am #457782
Thanks for sharing! We love lasagna. I frequently make lasagna in bread pans lined with wax paper and freeze.
When frozen, remove from pan and put in freezer bag. To cook – put back in pan to defrost and bake.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.