- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated December 31, 2013 at 11:56 am by .
- December 30, 2013 at 11:40 pm #335198mos
Lamb or Beef Brochettes
2 lb. 3 oz leg of lamb or beef fillet, cut into 3/4″ cubes
1 medium onion, finely choppped
3 tbs chopped fresh parsley
3 tbs chopped fresh cilantro
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp pepper
2 tsp salt
1 tbs vegetable oil
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Cover with plastic, and leave the lamb or beef to marinate for several hours in the refrigerator.
Transfer the meat to skewers and grill or broil on medium-high heat about 6 or 7 minutes on each side, or until the meat tests done to your preference. Serve immediately.
Yields 10 to 15 large skewers.
Note: I know that lamb is kinda pricey, but when I see it in the mark-down bin, I jump on it. This works well with stew beef cuts OR a chuck roast that you cut up yourself!
- December 31, 2013 at 1:33 am #447048lauren7778
This sounds like a great recipe. I can’t wait to try it!
- December 31, 2013 at 11:56 am #447091mos
Hope that your family likes it;-D
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.