- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 15, 2008 at 5:07 pm by .
- December 15, 2008 at 5:07 pm #267829
Kriss Kringle Fudge Cookies
1/2 cup hershey’s cocoa or hershey’s special dark cocoa
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
1 cup all-purpose flour, divided
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup chopped pecans
1. Stir cocoa into butter in large bowl; cool slightly. Stir in 1/2 cup flour, sugar, eggs, vanilla, baking soda and salt; beat until well blended.
Stir in remaining 1/2 cup flour and pecans until blended. Cover; refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
2. Heat oven to 300Â°F. Grease cookie sheet.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar. Place balls 3-inches apart on prepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until tops have crackled appearance and are set. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
Cool completely. About 2-1/2 dozen cookies.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.