- This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated April 16, 2009 at 8:38 pm by .
- April 14, 2009 at 1:52 pm #272468prismb
Anyone have a recipe (copy cat) for Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing? I would like to mix it up but use canola or olive oitl for health reasons. Thanks!
- April 15, 2009 at 10:19 am #419482FreebieQueen
@prismb 115159 wrote:Anyone have a recipe (copy cat) for Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing? I would like to mix it up but use canola or olive oitl for health reasons. Thanks!
This is copycat that I think you’ll enjoy immensely. Sometimes when I make it I use Rice Vinegar instead of white vinegar & its absolutely delicious.
- April 15, 2009 at 12:35 pm #419499brchbellI love it to! I also use a lot of the dry Ranch dressing mixes too!
- April 15, 2009 at 1:58 pm #419504tsgal
Great recipe mix there Liss. I put that one in my recipe folder.
- April 15, 2009 at 2:34 pm #419501FreebieQueen
@tsgal 115267 wrote:Great recipe mix there Liss. I put that one in my recipe folder.
Thanks! 🙂 That one is really my favorite, you can change it in so many ways, but you cannot tell that it’s not the Good Seasons Italian Dressing.
:great: Sometimes I like to add a bit of zip to it by adding a whole jalepeno pepper to the Cruet (use a red one for color), it’s really pretty on the table and adds a nice zippy flavor.Hugs!
- April 16, 2009 at 3:05 pm #419567tsgal
Great idea, never thought about add a pepper to it. I’ll bet the red would look nice in it. Thanks for the tip on this one.
I’ll have to make some for my nephew, he loves spicey of any kind.
- April 16, 2009 at 6:12 pm #419583jkpjohnsonI am assuming the oil is Veggie Oil, If not please correct me. Or would it be Olive Oil ???
- April 16, 2009 at 8:38 pm #419590mcnerd
Personally I use Grape Seed Oil, but veggie or Olive Oil works fine too. Matter of taste.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.