Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Anyone have a recipe (copy cat) for Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing? I would like to mix it up but use canola or olive oitl for health reasons. Thanks!

@prismb 115159 wrote:

Anyone have a recipe (copy cat) for Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing? I would like to mix it up but use canola or olive oitl for health reasons. Thanks!

This is copycat that I think you’ll enjoy immensely. Sometimes when I make it I use Rice Vinegar instead of white vinegar & its absolutely delicious.

Liss’ Favorite Italian Dressing Mix

I love it to! I also use a lot of the dry Ranch dressing mixes too!

Great recipe mix there Liss. I put that one in my recipe folder.

@tsgal 115267 wrote:

Great recipe mix there Liss. I put that one in my recipe folder.

Thanks! 🙂 That one is really my favorite, you can change it in so many ways, but you cannot tell that it’s not the Good Seasons Italian Dressing.

:great: Sometimes I like to add a bit of zip to it by adding a whole jalepeno pepper to the Cruet (use a red one for color), it’s really pretty on the table and adds a nice zippy flavor.

Hugs!

Great idea, never thought about add a pepper to it. I’ll bet the red would look nice in it. Thanks for the tip on this one.

I’ll have to make some for my nephew, he loves spicey of any kind.

I am assuming the oil is Veggie Oil, If not please correct me. Or would it be Olive Oil ???

Personally I use Grape Seed Oil, but veggie or Olive Oil works fine too. Matter of taste.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing