- This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated November 10, 2008 at 1:20 pm by .
- November 7, 2008 at 8:39 pm #266258
I am not sure if it is available to everyone, I received an email notifying me of this.. but here is the link and it should be on your homepage, giving you the choice between the coffee or pudding. If you don’t have an account there, you will need to make one.
- November 7, 2008 at 8:58 pm #403068
Apparently I already belong-took awhile to remember my password. Wouldn’t let me get a sample but I could vote on the products if I wanted.
- November 8, 2008 at 12:08 am #403075
It let me order. I chose the pudding. (Don’t drink coffee.
🙂 ) Can’t wait till it comes! 🙂
- November 8, 2008 at 1:18 am #403079
I didnt see anywhere to order either HmMMMM
- November 8, 2008 at 2:03 am #403080
I signed up as well, did not see anywhere to order. I did see the coffee and jello tabs, went there and it told me they had no offers at this time. I did the voting on the coffee (right side).
Maybe you need to be a member BEFORE it is posted on the site, to participate? What do you think ? I did the coffee surveys thinking that it might help next time they have a offer (like mentioned).
- November 8, 2008 at 2:14 am #403081
I dont think that is it, I had an id and signed in, maybe its for new members or something
- November 8, 2008 at 2:41 am #403082Quote:apparently i already belong-took awhile to remember my password. wouldn’t let me get a sample but i could vote on the products if i wanted.
what boogers! lol that isn’t fair….
- November 10, 2008 at 1:20 pm #403135
That stinks! I wasn’t sure if it was for everybody or only existing members. When I first made the account it didn’t let me get the free granola bar samples, then it emailed me with these about a month later.
So maybe they’ll email you with the next offer?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.