Korean Lettuce Wrap Sauce

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Dietary Concern Recipes Korean Lettuce Wrap Sauce

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Korean Lettuce Wrap Sauce
      1/4 cup red pepper paste
      1/3 cup soybean paste
      5 cloves garlic, minced
      1/4 sweet onion, minced
      1 green chili pepper, chopped finely
      2 green onions, chopped
      2 tbs rice wine
      1 tbs honey
      1 tbs sesame oil
      black pepper to taste
      Water to thin, if needed
      Mix the ingredients well and chill. Depending on the type of stuffing used — cooked beef, chicken, or pork mixed with rice, the sauce may be too thick. It can be thined with water or sesame oil.

Sauce for 4 wraps
      approved1 smilie

Hi, I really like the recipe. I’m been researching one for a new recipe for my husband’s birthday this month. I’m sure,I’ll add this to my lists.

This looks palatable indeed!

Hi, just starting out. Well, I’d love to try your recipe. I’m craving for a Korean food.

This looks good and quite easy to make. Thumbs up for this! One of my great finds.

Thanks!

budgetsaver…this is such an easy recipe and even though I originally made it for lettuce wraps, you can use it for flat bread or tortilla wraps. However, for the latter, don’t try to thin the sauce…it needs to be thicker;-D Just wanted to provide you some options to surprise your sweetiegiggle smiley

DarkOliveGreen, I so hope that you try and like the recipe! Check the suggestions that I made for budgetsaver to see if they may interest your family’s appetite!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Dietary Concern Recipes Korean Lettuce Wrap Sauce