- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated January 15, 2014 at 7:23 pm by .
- January 15, 2014 at 7:23 pm #336969Liss
Do you speak Kling-on? The purpose of the Kor Memorial Scholarship is to recognize and encourage scholarship in fields of language study. Familiarity with Klingon or other constructed languages is not required, however creative and innovative applicants are preferred.
Scholarship Name: KLI Academic Award: The Kor Memorial ScholarshipWho’s Offering it: KLI Academic Award: The Kor Memorial Scholarship
Deadline for Application: June 1st
Scholarship Amount: A $500 awardBasic Requirements to Apply: Nominees must be studying Language, not necessarily Kling-on
- A nominating letter from the chair, head, or dean profiling the indvidual’s relevant accomplishments to date as well as potential or expected achievements.
- Two additional letters of recommendation from departmental faculty.
- A brief statement from the nominee regarding his/her goals and purpose with respect to the selected course of study.
- A résumé or C.V. highlighting the nominee’s education, experience, awards, community service, and references.
URL to Scholarship Website: KLI Academic Award: The Kor Memorial Scholarship
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.