- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 31, 2008 at 6:00 pm by .
- December 31, 2008 at 6:00 pm #268424rtebalt
KISSABLES Chocolate Candy Brownie Hearts
1 package (13 x 9 family size) brownie mix
1/2 cup walnut pieces
1 cup HERSHEY’S KISSABLES Chocolate Candy in red, pink and white colors, divided
FUDGE SAUCE(recipe follows)
Ice Cream(any flavor)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Follow manufacturer’s directions for using individual heart-shaped pans or molds.*2. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; fill each mold about half full. Evenly sprinkle batter with walnut pieces.
3. Bake 10 minutes; evenly sprinkle about 1/2 cup candies over brownie surfaces. Continue baking 15 to 20 minutes or until brownie starts to pull from side of pan, cracks start to appear in surface and center is almost set. (Toothpick inserted in center will be dirty, but not wet.) Cool. If using silicone molds cool completely before removing from pan. If using metal pans cool about 10 minutes and then remove from pans; cool completely on wire rack.
4. Prepare FUDGE SAUCE.5. To serve, place scoop of ice cream on plate; prop brownie heart against ice cream and drizzle with fudge sauce. Garnish with remaining candies. 8 to 12 servings, depending on the size mold used for brownies.
FUDGE SAUCE: Stir together 1 cup HERSHEY’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips and 1/2 cup whipping cream. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract. Serve warm. About 1-1/3 cups sauce.
* Brownie may also be baked in 9-inch heart-shaped pan. Line pan with foil, extending foil beyond sides of pan. Grease bottom of pan. Spread brownie batter in prepared pan; sprinkle with walnut pieces. Bake 30 minutes; sprinkle surface with 1/2 cup candies. Continue baking 15 to 20 minutes or until brownie starts to pull from side of pan, cracks start to appear in surface and center is almost set. (Toothpick inserted in center will be dirty, but not wet.) Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Using foil, lift brownie from pan; remove foil.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.