- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 8, 2010 at 1:00 pm by .
- December 8, 2010 at 1:00 pm #289145FreebieQueen
The Kindle – Amazon.com App has been provided to you by Budget101.com
Release Date: March 04, 2009
The Kindle app is optimized for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, giving users the ability to read Kindle books on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. You’ll have access to over 750,000* books in the Kindle Store, including best sellers and new releases. Amazon Whispersync automatically syncs your last page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights across devices (including Kindle), so you can pick up where you left off on another device.Get the best reading experience available on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad:
• Shop the Kindle Store for over 750,000* Kindle books, including New Releases and 107 of 111 New York Times Best Sellers. Over 550,000* of these books are $9.99 or less, including 73 New York Times Best Sellers.
• Choose from thousands of free classics, such as Pride and Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Get free book samples – read the first chapter free before you decide to buy.
• Customize your reading experience by choosing the background color, font size, and either portrait or landscape format.
• Instant dictionary word lookup with 250,000 entries and definitions. Tap and hold a word to view the definition. Use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Search inside the book to find a character, topic, or section you want to revisit.
• Simply tap on either side of the screen or flick to turn pages.
• You can also read your Kindle books on your Kindle, Kindle DX, PC, Mac, Android phone, and BlackBerry. Our Whispersync technology syncs your last page read, notes, bookmarks, and highlights across devices, so you can pick up where you left off.
* Selection and price of books in the Kindle Store may vary by country.
© 2010 Amazon.com, Inc. or its Affiliates.
Free Apps are usually available for less than 48 Hours, because of this, all threads are automatically closed to additional comments/responses at that time.
- The topic ‘Kindle – Amazon.com’ is closed to new replies.