- April 18, 2009 at 2:28 pm #272554mosParticipant
1-1/2 lb turkey kielbasa, cut into 1 in. pieces, lowfat
2 lb sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
3 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and cut crosswise into rings
1 onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
2-1/2 lb red potatoes, quartered
2 cups chicken stock
1/2 tsp caraway seed
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
Place half the sausage in a slow cooker and top with sauerkraut. Cover with remaining sausage, apple and onion.
Top with potatoes. Add stock and sprinkle with caraway seeds. Cover and cook on high heat 4 hours or until potatoes are tender.
Serve sprinkled with cheese. 8 servings = about 400 calories.
- April 19, 2009 at 11:36 am #419747
This sounds delish! Thanks for the recipe!
- April 19, 2009 at 3:09 pm #419754
Love new stew recipes! Thanks!
- January 20, 2010 at 7:45 pm #427227
thanks so much! love this recipe
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.