- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated February 6, 2013 at 11:08 pm by .
- January 8, 2009 at 12:26 am #268964rtebalt
KFC Honey Barbecued Wings
20 Chicken Wings, tips removed
2 cups flour
2/3 cup milk
1 Bottle kc masterpiece original bbq sauce
1/4 cup honey
oil for deep frying
Wash the chicken wings, then remove the wing tips;
cut the other two pieces in half. Shake off the excess water.
Place the eggs and milk in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
Mix together the BBQ sauce and honey.Set aside.
Put the flour into a bag, then shake the wings in it, to
lightly coat. Roll the wings in the egg wash, then toss them
back into the bag. You want a fairly heavy coating of flour−−
so the BBQ sauce has something to hang onto.
Repeat 2−3 times.
Heat a large skillet or use your deep fryer.
Heat oil until
it’s very hot (around 350 degrees).
Fry the wings until they’re golden brown. Remove and
drain on paper towels.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Dip each wing in the BBQ sauce and place on a greased
cookie sheet. Make sure the pieces don’t touch each other.
Bake for 15−20 minutes, until they no longer look shiny.
Other Copycat KFC recipes you might like:
- February 6, 2013 at 9:42 pm #436161cgettlerlove these….can’t wait to tery. Thanks!!
- February 6, 2013 at 11:08 pm #435864MrsPaws
These -do- sound good!
Gonna have to try these too!!
Thanks for sharing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.