- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated October 27, 2009 at 3:21 am by .
- October 22, 2009 at 2:52 pm #277715FreebieQueen
The freebie is set for Monday, when more than 5,000 KFCs will give every U.S. customer a free piece of grilled chicken.They claim this offer will be RainCheck Free this time! :079:
updated the date- my bad, I skipped a week
- October 22, 2009 at 4:27 pm #425794Karen1985Is the offer on 11/2 or 10/26? In the article it just said Monday
- October 22, 2009 at 5:12 pm #425796FreebieQueen
When I originally posted this freebie earlier this morning, the KFC website hadn’t yet updated to show the offer. Here is a quote from KFC:
Grilled Nation Declares Monday, October 26 �UNFry Day�
All of us can attain citizenship in Grilled Nation this Monday, October 26, when more than 5,000 KFCs from coast to coast are giving away FREE Kentucky Grilled Chicken during Grilled Nations� UNofficial holiday, �UNFry Day.� Potential Grilled Nation citizens are encouraged to stop by KFC throughout the day on Monday, Oct. 26, and receive a FREE piece of Kentucky Grilled Chicken.*Here’s the actual Press Release:
- October 22, 2009 at 8:35 pm #425799Barbi8102
that is so cool!! thank you
- October 26, 2009 at 10:23 pm #425883FreebieQueenThis was for today, did everyone partake?
- October 27, 2009 at 3:21 am #425886wxchic
I actually went by there today and got my free chicken before I read this. I just thought the guy at the window thought I was cute and gave me free chicken. LOL
It was pretty good but it seems just as fatty as the fried chicken.
I still have to go with the extra crispy.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.