- This topic is empty.
- June 21, 2021 at 10:24 pm #598953
Enjoy a delicious dessert that uses real Vanilla Bean in this creamy Keto vanilla pudding recipe. Sugar-free, gluten-free, grain-free and oh-so-yummy! Print
4 ingredient Keto Vanilla Pudding
- Put the heavy cream and Bochasweet into a saucepan and heat it over medium-low heat.
- Slice the vanilla bean in half and scrape out the seeds. Add the seeds and bean to the cream and allow them to infuse for five minutes.
- Leave the heat off and allow it to cool.
- Whisk egg yolks in a mixing bowl until well beaten.
- Temper the eggs by pouring a third of the cream mixture into the egg yolk, whisking immediately, add another 1/3 of the cream and then the remainder of the cream.
- Pour the egg cream mixture back into the saucepan and back over low heat.
- Whisk the mixture gently over low heat until it begins to thicken. The mixture is thick enough when it coats the whisk without dripping off.
- Place a sheet of cling film over the pudding and press it onto the surface to prevent a skin from forming.
- Place the pudding in the fridge for 1-2 hours to cool completely before enjoying.
Serving: 140g | Calories: 251kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 29g | Cholesterol: 455mg | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 118mg | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 2140IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 0.7mg
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.