- This topic is empty.
- October 12, 2021 at 11:19 am #600937
Keto taco casserole is a low carb, high protein dish that will satisfy the pickiest of eaters. This keto recipe creates a rich and creamy sauce that you can top with your favorite toppings to create something perfect for any occasion!
Keto Taco Casserole
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 yellow onion, diced
2 lb. ground beef
2 tbsp. kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp. keto taco seasoning mix (recipe link below)
1 jalapeño, seeded and minced, plus more sliced for garnish
6 large eggs, lightly beaten
2 c. shredded Mexican cheese
2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley leaves
1 c. sour cream, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook until browned and no longer pink. Sprinkle in taco seasoning and jalapeño and cook, stirring, until spices are lightly toasted, then saute for 3-5 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl, and mix in meat mixture. Spread the mixture evenly over the bottom of a 2-quart baking dish. Top with cheese & sliced jalapenos.
- Bake until set, about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and top each slice with a dollop of sour cream and more jalapeño slices, if desired.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.