- This topic is empty.
- February 8, 2021 at 8:48 am #596329agasyquParticipant
These keto white chocolate peanut butter clusters literally taste like a snickers bar. They are so good! You can use any keto white chocolate chips or you can make your own to save money, I shared a recipe at the bottom).
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters – ( ketofied Snickers bar! )
You will need:
2 tbs of natural peanut butter
1/4 cup choczero white choc chips (or make your own, recipe below)
– melt those together
Add 1/2 cup peanuts – we used sea salt peanuts!
handful of dark chocolate chips, melted
- Melt peanut butter and white chocolate chips.
- add the peanuts>
- Once it’s all mixed – we drizzled Lily’s dark chocolate on top! (Seriously tastes like snickers!)
- Put small spoonfuls on a Silicone sheet or parchment paper and freeze for about 45 min! Enjoy!
Keto White Chocolate Chips
1/3 cup cacao butter
3/4 Tbsp coconut oil
2 Tbs dry whole milk powder
2 Tbs powdered erythritol/low-carb sweetener
pinch of salt
Melt the cacao butter and coconut oil, mixing to combine. Add remaining ingredients and whisk everything until smooth (or use a blender).
*Per 1 Tbsp sugar free white chocolate chips: 1g net carbs.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp Calories: 100 Sugar: 1g Fat: 10g Carbohydrates: 1g Fiber: 0g Protein: 1g
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.