- This topic is empty.
- June 15, 2021 at 8:00 am #597939
In my household, keto ranch dressing is a staple! Our fridge is always stocked with a jar of this homemade ranch dressing that we use for salads and snacking.
Keto Ranch Dressing
1/2 c Heavy Whipping Cream
1/2 tbsp white vinegar
3/4 c Mayonnaise
1/2 c sour cream (use full fat!)
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp dried dill
3/4 tsp garlic powder
3/4 tsp onion powder
2 tsp dried parsley
4 tsp dried chives
- In a small bowl combine the vinegar and heavy whipping cream.
- Let the mixture rest for about 10 minutes, undisturbed.
- In another small bowl, combine all of the other ingredients and mix well.
- Add wet mixture and stir!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.