Keto Crack Dip

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

This one is another family favorite and helps you stay on track with your keto lifestyle! 🔥🔥🙌🏼 Keto crack dip is a rich and creamy recipe that will become an instant favorite. It’s perfect for any party or gathering, but also as a low carb snack to have at home!

It can be whipped up in less than 10 minutes from start to finish. And with only 4 ingredients, it couldn’t be easier! (hint: the most important ingredient is sour cream) This one dish wonder goes great with pork rinds, veggies, or celery sticks – whatever you prefer! You can even make it ahead of time and keep it refrigerated until your guests arrive. I promise this keto crack dip will not disappoint – it has been tested by my husband and kids who are NOT keto. They still loved it and wanted some more! onion

Since it’s such a rich and creamy recipe, you can double or even triple this keto crack dip recipe to feed more people at your party. Though it is so delicious, I wouldn’t blame you if you wanted to keep it all for yourself!

Keto Crack Dip

Ingredients:
      16 oz sour cream
      1 oz packet ranch dressing mix
      3 oz bacon bits
      1 c. shredded cheddar cheese

Instructions:

Mix together. It’s best if you refrigerate it for a day before eating!

I like to eat it with pork rinds, celery, cucumbers, sweet peppers, cauliflower and spread on low carb tortillas to make pinwheels. (And non-keto friends like it on baked potatoes!)

Keto Crack Dip Variation

8 ounces cream cheese
      8 ounces sour cream
      1 oz packet ranch dressing mix
      3 oz bacon bits
      1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
      1 Tbs Chives

Mix it together a couple hours before serving.

Keto Meal Idea

I make a half cream cheese, half sour cream and dried chives that’s good with all kinds of thing. Tonight I took Philly cheese steak meat seasoned it, added strips of onion and bell peppers, a tbs of my cream cheese/sour cream and dried chives dip and a very light amount of mozzarella cheese. Rolled them up and bake them in the oven at 400° for 30-35 minutes.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.