Keeping the lunch cold at school

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Keeping the lunch cold at school

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

My daughter found the cold packs that you freeze and put it the luchbox. The lunchbox is somewhat insulated, so these work perfectly. They were just 99cents per pak ( we use 2 ) at the 99cent store.

He likes them because they are the “Cars” theme.

Maja Drouin wrote: Hello, I am looking for advice on how to keep my sons school lunch (sandwiches etc) cold and fresh. We used quality forreduced lunch for him but this year we dont, now we have to pay $2.10 pr day,
      which we find expensive. We still let him eat hot lunch at school but only 2 days a week,he picks the days him self, the other 3 days I pack a school lunch for him.How do you manage to keep your kidslunch cold, without buying any expensive lunchboxes or coolers etc.I do have a few lunch boxes, but without built in coolers – any great suggestions.

Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Maja, mn

trænger du til at se det store billede? kelkoo giver dig gode tilbud på lcd tv!

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List Keeping the lunch cold at school