Katie Hopkins Gained 50 LBS to Prove being Fat is a Choice

Weight Loss on a Budget Fitness Chatter Katie Hopkins Gained 50 LBS to Prove being Fat is a Choice

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Have you seen this yet? A british lady, Katie Hopkins set out to prove that being fat is a Choice, not a condition or a health issue. She states that if you’re fat, it’s because you’re choosing to be lazy and & overeat.

She ate more than 6,000 calories per day to gain 50 pounds and is now working on losing those 50 pounds in 3 months through eating right and exercising. The full article is here. So far she’s lost 15 pounds and has 2 months to reach her goal. In one of her interviews she stated that she’s learned a lot, particularly that she doesn’t feel that fat people cannot every be truly happy and I have to agree with that one.

When I’m overweight I feel ugly, uncomfortable around others, low energy, and just plain disgusting overall. It’s interesting that the media is calling her a bully for proving a point (or attempting to prove a point). The point is, if you watch what you eat and Exercise, you won’t be fat.

There are very few real medical reasons for not being able to lose weight. i feel like blaming genetics is a complete cop-out. i think she’s onto something, but i’m willing to bet she gets roasted by the media for speaking the truth.

what do you think? is fat a choice?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Weight Loss on a Budget Fitness Chatter Katie Hopkins Gained 50 LBS to Prove being Fat is a Choice