Just learning how to save

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Just learning how to save

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

I am just starting to live a more frugal lifestyle. I am married with 3 teen/tween daughters. We are 3 years away from having our oldest go to college so I have got to start saving money. I am looking for lots of tips. 🙂

Welcome to the site. Its hard when kids get around that age to save since they usually want the newest things that come out, like phones or mp3 players. I hope to see you around the site ;3

You have come to a great site to find ways of saving. I’ve found that no matter how long you’ve been trying to save, there are always new ways of doing it. I have learned so many different ways since I have joined this site. I’m sure that you will find some helpful hints on here too.

Welcome to the site. You will find so much information, suggestions and ideas on ways to save. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello from Canada….Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the group, from another mother of girls. My youngest turns 18 in May. I’m new, too, but am really looking forward to learning a lot here!

Welcome to the forum! You will find a lot of get tips for saving here. Glad you’re here!

~ Misty

Welcome Jeanne5,

There is alot of useful information here and friendly people too.
      Hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome, it’s never too late to start learning a more frugal lifestyle and you have come to the best site to learn. Lots of friendly people and great advice.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s Just learning how to save