- This topic has 7 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated March 26, 2009 at 3:26 am by .
- March 25, 2009 at 4:01 am #271905
I am just starting to live a more frugal lifestyle. I am married with 3 teen/tween daughters. We are 3 years away from having our oldest go to college so I have got to start saving money. I am looking for lots of tips. 🙂
- March 25, 2009 at 2:27 pm #418333
Welcome to the site. Its hard when kids get around that age to save since they usually want the newest things that come out, like phones or mp3 players. I hope to see you around the site ;3
- March 25, 2009 at 6:08 pm #418336
You have come to a great site to find ways of saving. I’ve found that no matter how long you’ve been trying to save, there are always new ways of doing it. I have learned so many different ways since I have joined this site. I’m sure that you will find some helpful hints on here too.
- March 25, 2009 at 6:36 pm #418339
Welcome to the site. You will find so much information, suggestions and ideas on ways to save. Hope you enjoy your time here.
- March 25, 2009 at 8:48 pm #418367
Hello from Canada….Welcome aboard!
- March 25, 2009 at 8:55 pm #418372
Welcome to the group, from another mother of girls. My youngest turns 18 in May. I’m new, too, but am really looking forward to learning a lot here!
- March 25, 2009 at 9:54 pm #418396
Welcome to the forum! You will find a lot of get tips for saving here. Glad you’re here!
- March 26, 2009 at 12:49 am #418413
There is alot of useful information here and friendly people too.
Hope you enjoy your time here.
- March 26, 2009 at 3:26 am #418423
Welcome, it’s never too late to start learning a more frugal lifestyle and you have come to the best site to learn. Lots of friendly people and great advice.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.