Stuff I’d Like to See General Just For Fun! It’s Called "Therapy"

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Ulrike April 16, 2009 at 9:31 am.

• Author

Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of INSANITY!

l. At Lunch Time, Sit in Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a
    Hair Dryer At Passing Cars See if They Slow Down.

2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t Disguise Your Voice.

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something. Ask if They Want Fries
    with that.

4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It “in”

5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten
    Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.

6. In The Memo of All Your Checks. Write “For smuggling Diamonds.”

7. Finish All your sentences with “In Accordance With The Prophecy”.

8. Don’t use any punctuation in your letters.

9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Walk.

10. Order a “Diet Water” whenever you go out to eat with a serious face.

ll. Specify That Your Drive-through Order is “To Go”.

12. Sing Along At The Opera.

13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don’t Rhyme

14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds
    All Day

15. Five Days in Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can’t Attend Their Party
    Because you’re not in the Mood.

16. Have Your Co-workers Address You by Your Wrestling Name Rock Bottom.

17.When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream “I won, I Won”

18. When leaving the Zoo. Start Running Towards the parking lot,
    yelling.

“Run For Your Lives” They’re loose”.

19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, “Due to The Economy. We are going to
    have to let one of you go.”

20. And the Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity….

its called……..therapy

Karen,
    And the best of all you still have me laughing. Therapy (lollll) is the best kind along with all the above fun you have printed. All of us could probably add a few more to your list. LOLLLL

That is sooooooooooooo funny! I can just see myself doing stuff like this Thanks for the laugh

This is hilarious! I may print it out & put in my hubby’s stocking this year! 🙂

This is so funny. It had me laughing loudly here in the quiet of my bedroom and got me some funky looks from the kids. I can’t wait till my mother gets home and calls me so I can share the list with her, too!

Michelle

I printed this and stuck it up at the office…too funny…thanks for that great laugh …especially today!!

I we we both have the same sense of humor unfortunantly Dh dosent have any…. I would do these things but he may kill me so ill have to sneak them in 🙂 Some of mine.

Sing the songs playing in the gerocery store Dance too if the mood is right.

Tell the cats they are fired. The house is filthy and you thought they were live in maids.

Stop a stranger while your out and tell them to have a gerate day!!

Chat with your cashier ( I spent an hr in the post office friday… I was the only customer)

dress up in a costume of some kind and go shoping (not on haloween) I always do bunny ears near easter.

Make some cute food for yourself not the kids. smile pancakes ect.

all i can think of now . The point is life is short have some fun!! thank you I enjoyed.

10-14 and 17-19 Love them the best I was laughing really hard
    the rest i don’t really get them

i’ve done the zoo one.. i got pounced by some security guy because he had reason to believe i was under the influence of some mind “expanding” drug.. his words actually..

my mother, aunt, and cousins were laughing their behinds off while i laid on the ground being asked if i did anything that day.. LOL!!

Oh no you didn’t — THis is just too funny.. Mine will tell people that they won’t pick me up next weekend if I don’t behave..

LOL… I like that. So Funny!!

Thanks for making me laugh!

i have friends that when we go out, they say to random people “if cops ask if you’ve seen us, you haven’t.. we’re trying to get her back to hospital.. she’ll be back by midnight.”

or i say “please… don’t put me back in my cage!!”

Stop a stranger while your out and tell them to have a gerate day!!

ok sorry that made me laugh even harder… i know what you meant… butttttt lol
    i need to add this one to the list..

someone told me it a long time ago… take a two liter bottle of water into the bathroom with you at work… and slowly pour it…

very slow…. stop a little then start again…..
    or write on one of those name tags they give you…. write your name backwards and if someone says something tell them it looked fine when you did it in the mirror this morning…
    stop a stranger and say OMG!!

long time no see how you been????? last time i saw you .. was………

is your mom and dad doing ok??? aww shoot wished i could stay and chat but gotta run.. you know how i am always busy.

(btw my preacher step dad did this while i was with him one sunday..i asked him who was that he said i dunno i thought i did but while i was talking to him i figured out i had no clue who he was)…………drive down the street saying hi to people you see.. down south where my mom lived we used to yell Hey Bubba!!! down there everyone either is Bubba..

or knows a Bubba

Printed it out and put it up in the office 😀 Splendid! Thanks for posting that

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Stuff I’d Like to See General Just For Fun! It’s Called "Therapy"