- December 20, 2002 at 9:19 pm #249067
Jar Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
Recipe By :
Serving Size : 36 Preparation Time :0:00
Amount Measure Ingredient — Preparation Method
3/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup peanut butter chips
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1. Mix flour with baking soda and salt. Then layer ingredients in order
given in a quart wide mouth canning jar. Use the bottom of a small clean
juice glass and press each layer firmly in place before adding next
ingredient. It will be a tight fit.
2. Store in a cool dry place away from a heat source so condensation and
clumping does not occur.
RECIPE TO ATTACH TO JAR:
3. Empty cookie mix in large mixing bowl; stir to combine.
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 egg slightly beaten
1 tsp. vanilla
Mix until completely blended.
5. Roll dough into walnut-sized balls. Place 2 inches apart on a lightly
greased cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 350º for 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Yield: 3 dozen.
These make wonderful gifts to give any time of year and also for wedding
favors, hostess gifts, baby showers or take to a cookie exchange and make
sure to bake some up so people know what they taste like to. Enjoy!
Steph’s Country Kitchen Goodness
Attachment: vcard [not shown]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.