- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated August 30, 2009 at 6:25 pm by .
- July 29, 2009 at 1:19 pm #274868
I love to make these in the summer for a side or appetizer. You will need:
cream cheese (lite works well)
Cut the jalapenos in half (they will look like boats) and scrape out the seeds. Wear gloves when you do this!!! Then fill the inside of the jalapeno halves with cream cheese. Place a small piece of bacon (large enough to cover jalapeno) on top. Place the poppers on a foil covered cookie sheet and cook on grill until bacon is done. Enjoy!
- July 29, 2009 at 3:10 pm #423901
Maybe I can handle these! The recipe we’ve always used has a batter and is deep fried- a no no for me now! thanks!
- July 31, 2009 at 12:09 pm #423930
They really are delish. I make it everytime I have company 🙂
- August 29, 2009 at 8:26 pm #424607
How would you cook these in the oven? Sounds delish!
- August 30, 2009 at 1:44 pm #424633
We make these also on the grill, great recipe Jaime. They are very good too.
- August 30, 2009 at 6:25 pm #424643
They are best on the grill! Thanks Tonia! To cook them in the oven you will have to watch them try setting it at 425 and cook until bacon is done.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.