Tagged: italian sub
- This topic is empty.
- September 1, 2020 at 7:59 am #587657mosParticipant
Italian Sub Sandwich
1 large Italian sub roll
1 tbs Italian vinaigrette
1/2 tbs balsamic vinegar
1/4 lb provolone cheese, sliced)
1/3 lb rosemary ham
1/4 lb mortadella
1/4 lb hot soppressata
3 fresh Campari tomatoes, sliced thick
1/4 onion, sliced
2 handfuls of lettuce, such as arugula for its peppery bite
2 tbs chopped banana peppers
Salt, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Use a serrated knife to cut the Italian sub roll in half lengthwise.
- Place the sub roll in the middle of a sheet of wax or butcher paper and drizzle the inside of the bread with Italian vinaigrette and balsamic vinegar.
- Next, add the provolone, ham, mortadella, soppressata, tomatoes, onion, lettuce, banana peppers, salt, and pepper.
- Wrap the sandwich tightly in the butcher paper and slice the sandwich into 4 quarters. Serves 2-4
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.