- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated August 10, 2009 at 1:04 am by .
- August 10, 2009 at 1:04 am #275070
Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 25 min
Makes: 4 servings
1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
1/3 cup Italian dressing
1/2 cup Progresso® garlic herb bread crumbs
4 pork boneless loin chops, 1/2 inch thick (1 1/2 pounds)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Place Bisquick mix, dressing and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Coat pork chops with Bisquick mix.
Dip coated pork chops into dressing, then coat with bread crumbs.
2. Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork in oil about 5 minutes or until golden brown; reduce heat to low.
Carefully turn pork. Cook 10 to 15 minutes longer or until pork is no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.
Use regular Italian dressing rather than fat-free for more flavor and a better coating.
Make it super simple. Serve these savory pork chops with cooked broccoli, carrot sticks and whole-grain rolls. Dessert?
Cookies or ice cream!
Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley just before serving.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.