- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated December 7, 2008 at 5:00 pm by .
- December 7, 2008 at 5:00 pm #267581
chicken pieces (boned or boneless)
season-all seasoning salt
fine bread crumbs
put chicken in baking pan. pour italian dressing over it. sprinkle with season all, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, parsley and paprika.
(the parsley & paprika give color- you can skip if you don’t have it) bake 30 to 45 minutes or until tender.
- June 15, 2021 at 7:33 am #598521That sounds really close to mine! I don’t use paprika though.
3 lb cut-up chicken
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup zesty Italian dressing
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Heat oven to 375°. Place chicken, skin sides down, in ungreased 13x9x2 inches pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients. Brush half of mixture over chicken.
- Cover and bake 30 min.
- Turn chicken. Brush with remaining mixture. Continue baking covered about 15 min.
- Uncover and bake another 15 min or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Serves 6
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.