- This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated August 10, 2014 at 2:05 pm by .
- August 10, 2013 at 2:11 pm #321503MissM1240; wrote:
where can i buy washing soda? i have never heard of it before.
- August 10, 2013 at 2:31 pm #441920AngryLioness
@MissM1240 322140 wrote:Where can I buy washing soda? I have never heard of it before.
You can purchase it in the laundry detergent aisle as the post mentions or you can purchase it online at amazon. The links are within the ingredients list in the article/recipe.
- August 10, 2013 at 11:55 pm #441961MrsPaws
Many stores carry it, even WalMart.
Like AngryLioness mentioned, it will be in the Laundry section.
Brand is Arm and Hammer.
- August 11, 2013 at 1:29 am #441984VirginiaHello and Welcome to Budget 101, MissM1240! Good to have you here. Enjoy!
Any questions, just ask. (Washing Soda also known as Soda Ash and Soda Crystals is Sodium Carbonate (Na2CO3). Commonly used as a water softener and in recipes for homemade laundry detergents, it can usually be found in the laundry section of the grocery store; although, some people have a hard time finding it in their area.
Another source is a pool supply store.) Not sure which recipe you may be looking at as there are numerous ones, the links that AngryLioness mentions are in this article https://www.budget101.com/do-yourself/super-laundry-sauce-faq-4214.htm. Hope this helps. Thanks; Virginia
- August 11, 2013 at 7:55 am #442008lowery1101Walmart. It is right next to the borax
- August 11, 2013 at 1:08 pm #442019Virginia
Thanks for the reply Lowery1101! Good to hear from you! Thanks; Virginia
- August 10, 2014 at 2:05 pm #457543Vizoco
I found it at Walmart
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.