- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated January 21, 2010 at 5:26 pm by .
- January 21, 2010 at 2:51 pm #279855
This has nothing to do with restaurant copy cat recipes but I was wondering if you could possibly do a copy cat version of the quaker instant oatmeal maple & brown sugar I love that stuff and so does my kids we go through it like crazy.
- January 21, 2010 at 2:59 pm #427236
- January 21, 2010 at 3:54 pm #427237
Thanks for thie link I checked it out. I am going to have to go back because I did not see a way to make the one I really want which is the Maple & Brown sugar one. I wonder if there is any way at all to email the person that posted this.
- January 21, 2010 at 4:17 pm #427239
Unless you have access to powdered maple syrup/flavoring, you will not be able to add that flavoring in advance. Brown sugar will also have a tendency to clump.
- January 21, 2010 at 5:26 pm #427241
Thanks. I will have to look into getting the flavoring.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.