- This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated January 6, 2009 at 11:22 pm by .
- January 6, 2009 at 9:44 pm #268859fosterfamily5
We recently went to the Old Spaghetti Factory and my son actually ate a whole salad. He loved the Creamy pesto Dressing. I tried to cheat and just add pesto to ranch dressing and that didn’t fly with him.
I’d love to have the recipe.Thanks
- January 6, 2009 at 10:02 pm #408545redring
he old spaghetti factory creamy pesto dressing
3/4 cup oil
1 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup buttermilk
2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
2 tablespoons crushed dried basil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 clove garlic, minced
Hot pepper sauceWhisk together oil and mayonnaise.
Add buttermilk, cheese, basil, salt, garlic and hot pepper sauce to taste. Mix thoroughly.
Cover and let flavors meld overnight in refrigerator.Makes 2 1/2 cups
Source: The Old Spaghetti Factory
- January 6, 2009 at 10:15 pm #408549redring
Oh! thanks Ill try it. The one I had seemed to be missing something.
Just wasent as rich a taste. If you have not tried it I recommend it.
- January 6, 2009 at 10:26 pm #397903fosterfamily5Thanks redring. I just showed my son your post on the computer and his eyes lit up!! I’m making it tomorrow.
Nicole in ca
- January 6, 2009 at 11:22 pm #408558tsgalThis is great!!! There are some great recipes going on here. Keep it rolling guys.
We don’t eat out much here, but I like all the recipes you have post so far.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.