Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc ISO: McDonald’s Breakfast Bagel sauce

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

The recipes I would like to have are McDonald’s sauce that’s on the breakfast bagels, and Joe’s Crab Shack’s Coconut Shrimp and dipping sauce (it’s kind of sweet). Thanks in advance!

😀
      Christi

@clrp32 119238 wrote:

The recipes I would like to have are McDonald’s sauce that’s on the breakfast bagels, and Joe’s Crab Shack’s Coconut Shrimp and dipping sauce (it’s kind of sweet). Thanks in advance!

😀
      Christi

Here is a recipe for Bagel Sauce, I hope it is close to what you are looking for.

Breakfast Bagel Sauce

2 tablespoons mayonnaise
      1 teaspoon creamy dill mustard

Combining the mayonnaise with the dill mustard in a small bowl. Enough for 4 sandwiches.

Here is a sweet and sour dipping sauce for coconut shrimp, I hope it is close to what you are looking for.

Pineapple-Plum Sauce

1 can crushed Pineapple in syrup
      1 cup Sugar
      1 cup Water
      1 cup Vinegar
      1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
      2 Tablespoon Cornstarch
      2 Tablespoons cold Water
      1 cup Plum Jam

Heat pineapple with syrup, sugar, 1 cup water, vinegar and soy sauce to boiling. Mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons cold water, stir into pineapple mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.

Cool to room temperature, stir in plum jam. Cover and refrigerate.

Hope this helps! Enjoy!! Thanks; Virginia

@Virginia 119260 wrote:

Here is a recipe for Bagel Sauce, I hope it is close to what you are looking for.

Breakfast Bagel Sauce

2 tablespoons mayonnaise
      1 teaspoon creamy dill mustard

Combining the mayonnaise with the dill mustard in a small bowl. Enough for 4 sandwiches.

Here is a sweet and sour dipping sauce for coconut shrimp, I hope it is close to what you are looking for.

Pineapple-Plum Sauce

1 can crushed Pineapple in syrup
      1 cup Sugar
      1 cup Water
      1 cup Vinegar
      1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
      2 Tablespoon Cornstarch
      2 Tablespoons cold Water
      1 cup Plum Jam

Heat pineapple with syrup, sugar, 1 cup water, vinegar and soy sauce to boiling. Mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons cold water, stir into pineapple mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.

Cool to room temperature, stir in plum jam. Cover and refrigerate.

Hope this helps! Enjoy!! Thanks; Virginia

Thank you so much Virginia!

The recipes I would like to have are buffalo wild wings southwestern ranch dressing and the arby’s horsey sauce.thanks in advance!

@clrp32 119238 wrote:

😀
      Christi

This is the recipe I use for this sauce:

1 cup mayonnaise
      1/4 cup Dijon mustard
      3 tbsp. stone ground mustard
      3 tbsp. granulated sugar
      1 tsp.

dried dill

Mix all ingredients together until combined. Store any unused sauce in refrigerator for up to six weeks in an airtight container.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc ISO: McDonald’s Breakfast Bagel sauce