Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc ISO: McDonald’s Breakfast Bagel sauce

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by sandys7118 May 12, 2017 at 8:46 pm.

• Author

The recipes I would like to have are McDonald’s sauce that’s on the breakfast bagels, and Joe’s Crab Shack’s Coconut Shrimp and dipping sauce (it’s kind of sweet). Thanks in advance!

😀
    Christi

@clrp32 119238 wrote:

The recipes I would like to have are McDonald’s sauce that’s on the breakfast bagels, and Joe’s Crab Shack’s Coconut Shrimp and dipping sauce (it’s kind of sweet). Thanks in advance!

😀
    Christi

Here is a recipe for Bagel Sauce, I hope it is close to what you are looking for.

Breakfast Bagel Sauce

2 tablespoons mayonnaise
    1 teaspoon creamy dill mustard

Combining the mayonnaise with the dill mustard in a small bowl. Enough for 4 sandwiches.

Here is a sweet and sour dipping sauce for coconut shrimp, I hope it is close to what you are looking for.

Pineapple-Plum Sauce

1 can crushed Pineapple in syrup
    1 cup Sugar
    1 cup Water
    1 cup Vinegar
    1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
    2 Tablespoon Cornstarch
    2 Tablespoons cold Water
    1 cup Plum Jam

Heat pineapple with syrup, sugar, 1 cup water, vinegar and soy sauce to boiling. Mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons cold water, stir into pineapple mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.

Cool to room temperature, stir in plum jam. Cover and refrigerate.

Hope this helps! Enjoy!! Thanks; Virginia

@virginia 119260 wrote:

Here is a recipe for Bagel Sauce, I hope it is close to what you are looking for.

Breakfast Bagel Sauce

2 tablespoons mayonnaise
    1 teaspoon creamy dill mustard

Combining the mayonnaise with the dill mustard in a small bowl. Enough for 4 sandwiches.

Here is a sweet and sour dipping sauce for coconut shrimp, I hope it is close to what you are looking for.

Pineapple-Plum Sauce

1 can crushed Pineapple in syrup
    1 cup Sugar
    1 cup Water
    1 cup Vinegar
    1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
    2 Tablespoon Cornstarch
    2 Tablespoons cold Water
    1 cup Plum Jam

Heat pineapple with syrup, sugar, 1 cup water, vinegar and soy sauce to boiling. Mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons cold water, stir into pineapple mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.

Cool to room temperature, stir in plum jam. Cover and refrigerate.

Hope this helps! Enjoy!! Thanks; Virginia

Thank you so much Virginia!

The recipes I would like to have are buffalo wild wings southwestern ranch dressing and the arby’s horsey sauce.thanks in advance!

@clrp32 119238 wrote:

😀
    Christi

This is the recipe I use for this sauce:

1 cup mayonnaise
    1/4 cup Dijon mustard
    3 tbsp. stone ground mustard
    3 tbsp. granulated sugar
    1 tsp.

dried dill

Mix all ingredients together until combined. Store any unused sauce in refrigerator for up to six weeks in an airtight container.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login Register

Budget Menu & Dirt Cheap Recipes Mixes~MYO~Copycat~Etc ISO: McDonald’s Breakfast Bagel sauce