Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Chatter Is this Spam?? Free $1000 Walmart Gift Card

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

https:// freebotious . com / SplashPage

I received 3 of these emails, it seems suspicious to me… especially since the bottom says that by clicking you are authorizing them to spam mail you?

Anyone actually tried it?

just a note This link has been truncated to prevent users from clicking on it. We believe this site is complete and utter CRAP & don’t want to promote the spam that you are bound to receive.

Yes it is spam, you have to send for all this stuff then never get anything out of it exept for a ton of emails on how you can get awhole lot more of nothing.

**Note: I removed part of the link above-it will not open correctly now, but when I first clicked on the link it showed your full email account 🙂

wow! thanks for that!! I didnt mean for that to happen.

and glad I didnt hit submit either. I get enough spam as is.

No problem, would have hated for someone to have hit the submit :).
      I know I get enough spam without asking for more.
      If it sounds to good to be true 9 times out of 10 it is a dud.

Yeah, I got the same email, just deleted it.

These responses are Totally Wrong! I can assure you that the offer is real — I’ve received the $1000. Sure, it’s not as easy as advertised.

Yes, you’ll get spammed. So What?! Ever hear of an alternate email account (free from many sources, such as Yahoo)?

With a bit of knowledge, care and prudence, this offer can easily net you something like $850.00 for just an inconvenience of time and accepting several offers (some of which are nice, like Gevalia coffee!).

just a note UnPaid Ebay Ad Removed

It’s not that it’s really spam so much as it’s a scam. Type in the real WalMart website and click on “Help” and then select Security and Privacy. From there you can look at fraud alerts.

It’s one of those things – if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Stuff ~Coupons Galore ~ Hot Deals Chatter Is this Spam?? Free $1000 Walmart Gift Card