Budget101 Discussion List Archives Health & Home Remedies Is this forum still active?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I am curious if this forum is active. To be honest I am sort of lost finding my way around these tabs. I have a hard time finding all the different forums. I LOVE homemade remedies!!!!

If this is inactive can I find info elsewhere on another forum??

Michelle

It is still active, just post away. Ask and I am sure someone will have an answer for you. Thanks; Virginia

Ok question #1- On the tabs, why is there not one for forums? I have stumbled upon Health & Home remedies totally be accident. I never saw it listed.

I am wondering how many other treasures are buried? Don’t get me wrong it was exciting, but I would love to see what is available up front, I wonder what is being missed by others and myself.

I am not computer literate or I could find all this myself, but I am willing to do what I can to help. I do not mean to sound critical. I am thrilled with this site.

Ok question #1- On the tabs, why is there not one for forums?

There is :). If you click up top on the word Home it will take you to a page that lists all of the different forums by topic.

OK call me stupid!!!! Like I said I am not computer literate. I do apologize.

I should post this on the main board for anyone else to see. As I said I am lost still. Thank you for your help.

It is not an excuse, but an explanation- I suffer from headaches and my mind doesn’t always function in a linear way. What would make sense to most folks does not always compute to me

:021: Thanks- Michelle

Quote:
      ok call me stupid!!!! like i said i am not computer literate. i do apologize.

don’t apologize!!!! it takes a while looking around the site and time to do it as well. i believe that anytime you post a comment to a thread it will show up so everyone can see it :).

take your time looking around and if you have more questions just ask, we all love to help.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Health & Home Remedies Is this forum still active?