Introductions……nice to be here

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Introductions……nice to be here

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

hello, this site is fun. Looking forward to perusing and learning tips and tricks.

I’m a wife of a wonderful, supportive man and a mom of a teenage girl. Our girl was diagnosed with Epilepsy about 6 years ago and at that point we became a one-income family. We’ve gone from a large 2-story home in a beautiful housing development to a 2-bedroom apartment in an ok location. We’ve lost most everything considered an asset. We live paycheck to paycheck and worry about having enough gas to get my husband to work and back. We eat top ramen the last few days before payday but, our daughter is safe and cared for and that’s what matters.

I love creating things out of nothing. And it gives me joy to give hand-made gifts. There is a small gift shop with vendor booths. I’ve rented a small shelf to sell my crafts, and sometimes enter craft fairs in hopes of bringing in some income to help my family.

My guess many of us on this site have similar losses, knowing how the economy has been. Looking forward to encouraging each other and learning.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Introductions……nice to be here