- This topic has 1 reply, 3 voices, and was last updated January 19, 2009 at 9:07 am by .
- January 9, 2009 at 9:22 pm #269148
Instant Baked Potato Soup Mix in a Jar
1 box sour cream and chive potatoes
Chive Sauce packet from potatoes
1 packet dry cheese sauce mix from boxed macaroni and cheese
1 tablespoon bacon bits
Remove packet of potatoes from box and use a roller or your fist to break most of the dry slices up into smaller pieces.
Combine all ingredients and put into a jar or decorative container. Attach the following instructions on a gift tag:
Instant Baked Potato Soup:
Combine contents of jar with 2 cups milk and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
- January 10, 2009 at 9:37 am #409136
I love potato soup and this sounds good, thanks.
- January 19, 2009 at 9:07 am #410712
This would be great for work. Quick and easy. My kind of meal for during the week.
🙂 Thank you rtebalt for this recipe. Have a blessed day all!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.