- April 2, 2007 at 12:47 pm #239900BiggerPiggyBankParticipant
Here is an inexpensive meal that I made this weekend and the kids
2 cans pinto beans
2 cans kidney beans
2 cans corn
2 cans rotel(or store brand)
1 lb hamburger
1 packet taco seasoning
1 packet dry ranch dressing (i use 2 becasue I like it with more
1 can diced tomatoes (optional I just like more juice)
open all the cans and put in pot with ranch seasoning. Brown
hamburger drain add taco seasoning. Then add hamburger to pot of
other items. Let cook 30 minutes or so.
Then take tortilla chips
and put in bowl and pour soup over it.
You can add anything else you want I dont use onions because the kids
wont eat it then.
- October 9, 2013 at 8:21 pm #444453
my favorite i use paula’s recipe
387 calories per serving
- October 10, 2013 at 12:43 am #444456
This is regular around our house. My oldest loves it and request it almost every week and my husband loves it .
- October 20, 2013 at 4:05 am #444672
This sounds so yummy! Definitely giving this a try. Thanks for sharing!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.