in search of recipes using white rice

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List in search of recipes using white rice

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

14.0pt;font-family:”Missy BT”;color:blue;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;”>I have been blessed with several pounds of white rice.
      Money is very tight right now, and what little assistance we get no longer goes
      as far as it once did. I am looking for recipes using the addition of rice
      without adding a lot of processed and pre-packaged foods. I printed out the
      how to feed your family….. but with current food prices, I don’t
      believe the recipes fall under the $$ category, not to mention I have misplaced
      it and I can not afford to buy ink for my printer to print out another copy. I
      have spent over $800 in vet bills over the last 4 months, leaving us deeply in
      dept and our once zero balance credit card maxed out at $4k! My last charge
      was Dave Ramsey’s Financial
      peace University
      so that should help us out. Anyway, back on point, I am going to search the
      archives and the Budget101 site for recipes. I signed up for the newsletter,
      but I never receive it. If anyone has any recipes to share, please pass them
      along!

14.0pt;font-family:”Missy BT”;color:blue;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;”>
      14.0pt;font-family:”Missy BT”;color:blue;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;”>Thank you,
      14.0pt;font-family:”Missy BT”;color:blue;font-weight:bold;font-style:italic;”>
      16.0pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:blue;”>Melissa V.
      13.5pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:blue;”>
      13.5pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:blue;font-weight:normal;”>
      14.0pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:blue;”>The LORD replied:
      14.0pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:blue;”>”My son, my
      precious child,
      14.0pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;color:blue;font-weight:bold;”>

I
      love you and I would never leave you.

During
      your times of trial and suffering,

when
      you see only one set of footprints,

it
      was then that I carried you.”
      14.0pt;font-family:NokieBrushHMK;”>

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.485 / Virus Database: 269.13.5/990 – Release Date: 9/4/2007 10:36 PM

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List in search of recipes using white rice