In need of everyones help

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List In need of everyones help

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

— In Budget101_@yahoogroups.com, “Kelly”

wrote:

>

> I need some cheap but different baking recipes. Myself and my sons

are

> going to have a bake sale trying to raise enough money to send my

> parents to Las Vegas for the weekend.<< I’ll tell what I did one year, I purchased those loaves of frozen Sweet dough (they’re yeast dough for making things like Cinnamon rolls) and you let them rise overnight. Cut them into 3 or 4 pieces each and make your own Doughboys (aka elephant ears) , whatever you call them in your part of the country. Out here those loaves are 1.97 for 5- which means you can get at least 15 doughboys for $2. Plus the cost of your powdered sugar and oil. I set up my old Frydaddy , roped off an area so no one would get hurt on the hot grease, set out a container of Powdered Sugar and they sold just AWESOME at $3. each Make sure you put out a sign that says your kids are raising money to send their grandparents on a vacation. That helps tremendously too. And um, watch out for the regulations in your area, bake sales can be tricky … some areas require a vendors license, etc. Best of Luck! Liss Listmom http://www.budget101.com

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Budget101 Discussion List Archives Budget101 Discussion List In need of everyones help