- September 29, 2013 at 12:08 pm #323267
I was reading the info on the National Coffee Day being today, and it sent me off to the what do my favorite cups say:
The one I use EVERY morning was a gift I gave to my Mom when I was about 17. She used it everyday for a very long time. When my daughter reached adulthood she gifted it back to me.it says: with a daughter like me how could you go wrong mom?
my plan is (if it survives me) to pass down to my daughter, who happens to be, a lot like me, and happens to have a daughter, a lot like her.
happy national coffee day :coffeebath:
- October 1, 2013 at 11:07 am #444276Mine says “Coffee Makes Me Poop” lol- it was a gift, I didn’t buy it!
- October 6, 2013 at 8:51 pm #444400
My favorite mug is the one I gave my husband for Valentine’s Day before we were married. I bought him what I liked, usually a good rule of thumb when buying gifts, but this one he lets me use. 🙂
- October 9, 2013 at 3:03 am #444442
Hmmm…not sure. Probably high maintenance. lolThere’s 4 of them running around here…))
((My favorite mug is a ‘Joe Muggs” thermal cup with a handle.
- October 29, 2013 at 9:50 am #444818
I just saw a set that I want, one says “Mr Nerd” and the other says ” Mrs Nerd”. Those may appear in our stockings this Christmas!
- December 31, 2013 at 3:51 pm #447226
Easy one, here! My favorite mug is one that carries a picture of a B25 (for those MANY of you younger generation, the B25 was a WWII bomber). My hubby bought it for me about 10 years ago as a remembrance of the flight on a B25 that he had just given me for my birthday.With a history such as his (His dad fought in wwii, his mom was a “rosie the riveter”) and being a usaf vet himself, we try to get to see any of the old birds, whenever we can. i love this mug and my guy!
- December 31, 2013 at 7:14 pm #447309
I received a Coffee Mug from a friend, many years ago and I use it almost daily. It has a cute Teddy Bear on it and it reads: “Hug me, I hug back.” I think of the friend who gave it to me, each time I take it out of my cupboard.
- December 31, 2013 at 11:50 pm #447379
My favorites say Mr. Right on his and Mrs. Right on hers.
- January 5, 2014 at 5:41 pm #447899My favorite mug actually says nothing. It’s the biggest mug in the cabinet!! This way I don’t have to refill it as often.
- January 15, 2014 at 5:13 pm #448383
I’m not sure what my coffee cups say about me. Maybe that I love my kids? One of my favorites is a black cup with gold writing our son gifted us after graduating college.
Another is blue and white with various sized and colored polka dots our daughter gave me for Mother’s Day. Each cup in my cupboard has a memory attached.
- January 18, 2015 at 7:34 am #460437I wish I had one with a picture of a crow or possum on it! I might have to get some made. Don’t the photo places do that?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.