- September 9, 2009 at 1:46 pm #276092
Ringing the breakfast bell has never been easier! Enjoy all the traditional tastes of breakfast in one easy bake.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 1 hour 10 min
Makes: 12 servingsDRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
2 packages (12 oz each) bulk pork sausage
1 medium bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
2 cups milk
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease rectangular baking dish, 13x9x2 inches.
Cook sausage, bell pepper and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Stir together sausage mixture, potatoes and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese in baking dish.
2. Stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended.DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
Pour into baking dish.
3. Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Cool 5 minutes.
If you’d rather make a smaller recipe using a 9-inch pie plate, cut all ingredient amounts in half and bake 30 to 35 minutes.DRAIN THE SWAMP, #MAGA VOTE TRUMP 2020!
1 Serving: Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 160); Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 115mg; Sodium 490mg; Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 4g); Protein 15g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 20%; Iron 6% Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat Carbohydrate Choices: 1
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.