I’m Newbie

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! I’m Newbie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I just found this site and it looks so interesting. I’m 63 and a housewife, mom , grandmom and great grandmom. I’ve been married 25 years this past July. I retired from teaching I retired from teaching to be a sahm. Between my husband and I we have 4 kids all grown and on their own. They are scattered all over the country so we hardly ever see them. We live in Maine, but were in Tennessee for eleven years and it was too hot for hubby so came back to Maine in 2011. As they say it’s vacaton land, it’s a beautiful state to live in , even with the snow. When in Tn I missed my clear lake and river waaters and mountains. Plus now I dare to walk threw the tall grass without the fear of a ratter or copperhead or spiders. I love the fall and picking apples , walking threw the orchards is so peaceful. I have 5 dogs all tennesseans because they say having dogs around the house to keep the snakes away, All or dogs are shelter dogs that we adopted, as we were foster parents for the Humane Asso. So they moved to Maine with us. I also have two cats, one Maine Coon who is 4, the other is a long hair big ball of black fluff, she is 10 years old and we adopted her from a shelter when she was 7. My hobbies are knitting, sewing, cooking,and crocheting.sewing smilieI’m looking forward to learning new things from this site.

Hello countrygal51, welcome aboard. I think you’ll really enjoy the site, there’s a ton of things to see here. :w3:

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! I’m Newbie