- This topic has 3 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated November 12, 2012 at 4:24 pm by .
- November 11, 2012 at 1:23 am #311674
Hello, my name is Sheryl. I’m a mom and a high school literature, sociology, history, and politics teacher. I am also an avid cook of ethnic foods, mostly Italian, Mexican, and Puerto Rican recipes. Upon retirement I plan on marketing my sauces and condiments. I am happy to share my recipes if anyone is interested.
- November 11, 2012 at 7:56 pm #434721
Hello and Welcome, Sheryl! Good to have you here. I am always interested in recipes. Post away. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks; Virginia
- November 11, 2012 at 8:59 pm #434734
Welcome to the site! Please share your recipes. I am a huge fan of authentic Mexican foods 🙂
- November 11, 2012 at 11:00 pm #434749
Hi Sheryl ~ Yes please share your recipes!
- November 12, 2012 at 4:24 pm #434773
Yea buddy! I am SO glad you found this site. It is fantastic! I will take you up on that offer. I’m cooking a mexican meal for friends soon. If you need anything just let out a shout and it won’t take long to get help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.