I’m Jane, I’m a Couponaholic. . .

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s I’m Jane, I’m a Couponaholic. . .

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

haha :039: I almost felt like I was at some sort of *meeting* for a minute there.
      Hey all, I’m Jane, I spend most of my time searching for coupon deals online, which is how I came across this board. I have 3 kids, 2 girls, 1 boy and I work in a Post Office out in the middle of No mans land. :119:

I look forward to meeting some new friends here and thanks for having me.

Jane

:dance: Hi, my name is Rebecca. I liked this little dancing smile he looks so happy. I work in kind of a strick place so this is a release from it.

I am new to this so I am trying to figure it out. I can’t print coupons by printing them from adding on a printing device. If they aren’t already on the page them I can’t get them.

How long have you been at your job? I have only been here about two months. My other job phased out.

Please write me back..

Hello! Welcome to the family!! ^_^

Hello from Canada….Glad to meet you!

Welcome to the site, I spend lots of time looking for deal also, but I also enjoy the part of this site that helps me be more frugal in my lifesyle such as the MYO recipes and the low cost recipes posted here, take time to check out all the parts of this great site. It has a lot to offer. Enjoy.

Hi Jane! Lots of good coupons on this site and Freebies too. Everyone is super friendly and there’s always someone to answer a question.

Welcome!

Hi, Welcome to the site

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Board Rules & Regs Welcome Newbie! Newbie Intro’s I’m Jane, I’m a Couponaholic. . .